Greek Flatbread Pizza
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
A drizzle of our Greek Dressing is the finishing touch on this fantastic Mediterranean-inspired flatbread pizza that features artichokes, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese – perfect for a quick dinner or appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan. Spread Alfredo sauce on flatbread, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, Feta cheese and top with artichoke, sundried tomatoes, peppers, and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on the bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with Greek dressing and garnish with parsley.
Or, Try This
- This recipe works equally well with flatbread, pizza crust or naan bread.
- Makes a delicious main meal with a salad. Even heartier topped with roasted chicken breast or store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- If you can’t find peppadew peppers, you can substitute roasted bell peppers. For a spicy kick, substitute peppadews with pickled jalapenos or pickled banana peppers.