Caprese Grilled Chicken
Main Dish, Italian, Gluten Conscious
Grilled chicken is topped with Creamy Tomato Soup and gooey mozzarella, and Tomato Basil Cheese Crisps add texture for a crunchy finish.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing down the side of the breast horizontally and separating into 2 even pieces. Coat evenly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on one side for 6 minutes. After flipping to other side, carefully spoon 2 tbsp. of soup over each piece of chicken and top each with a sprinkle of basil and 3 slices of mozzarella. Close grill and cook for an additional 6 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Sprinkle immediately with cheese crisps while melted mozzarella is still hot.
Or, Try This
- To crush the Panera Tomato Basil Cheese Crisps place them in a zip-top bag and roll them with a rolling pin a few times.
- If the grill is not an option, you can bake the chicken in an oven at 400°F for 16 minutes. Then top with the soup, basil and cheese, and broil for another 2 minutes.