Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
Main Dish, Sandwiches, American, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This delicious open-faced breakfast sandwich comes together in the time it takes to fry an egg. Garlic and herb cheese spread and ripe avocado are perfect over toasted Multi-Grain Sliced Bread.
- Toast bread slices. Spread 1/2 oz. cheese on each slice of toast. Spread 1/4 of the avocado on top of cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- In small non-stick skillet, fry eggs for 1 minute per side. Top each toast with a fried egg.
Or, Try This
- Add a cup of Panera® coffee to make this a complete breakfast.
- To make this a veggie friendly lunch or dinner, add a bowl of our Organic Tomato Bisque.
- We recommend also trying this toast with our Panera® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread.