Tangy Mango Poppyseed Salsa
Salads, Crowd Pleasers, Side Dish, Mexican and Southwestern, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
If you love mango, try this delicious fruit salsa with a spicy kick of chili and jalapeno, lightly tossed with our popular Poppyseed Dressing. Perfect with chips, this versatile salsa has many other tasty uses, too.
- In medium bowl, toss diced mango with chili powder. Squeeze lime into bowl and toss to coat.
- Add jalapeno, cilantro and dressing, and toss. Add salt to taste and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Or, Try This
- To speed things up, buy pre-cut mango slices. Slice those into thin strips and cross cut to a small dice.
- Prefer it spicier? Add more jalapeno. Don't like cilantro? Use sliced green onion or basil instead.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or your favorite greens for a delicious side salad that's perfectly paired with Panera® Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Even more ways to enjoy - top grilled fish, chicken or pork, use as a taco topping; or, serve over rice and beans for a little something extra.