Main Dish, Italian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
From the scent of simmering peppers to the first forkful of tender chicken, this quick cacciatore—with a ready-made base of our Tomato Bisque —makes a rich and delicious meal on its own or over pasta.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add pepper and onion mixture and cook 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato soup and balsamic vinegar and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Add chicken and cook until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Or, Try This
- Pair with our Artisan Frozen Ciabatta Bread for a delicious meal.