Tex Mex Spoonbread Bites
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Here’s a fun idea for a make-again treat that takes minimal prep. An aromatic blend of cornbread mix and our flavorful Chicken Tortilla Soup, baked in minutes and ready to pass.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine soup and cornbread mix. Mix well to combine.
- Place rounded tablespoons of batter into prepared mini-muffin cups. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Or, Try This
- Make these yummy bites your new game-day or potluck “go-to.”
- If you don’t have a mini-muffin tin, you can bake in a 8”x8” pan for about 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.