Steak Bistro Sandwich
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
There’s something so satisfying about our Seared Sirloin nestled in a toasted French Baguette. A simple red pepper and Asiago spread makes it that much better.
- Cut baguette lengthwise and lightly toast.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and onions. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Separate sirloin slices, add to skillet, and cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- Spread dip on both halves of baguette. Layer steak and onions on bottom half, top with spinach and top half of baguette. Slice into 3 sandwiches.
Or, Try This
- To make your own spread, mix these ingredients with a fork:
- 1/4 cup 1/3 less fat whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp. shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste