Southwest Black Bean Salad
Salads, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This light and zesty salad comes together in minutes with our Tangerine Honey Dressing and a dash of cumin. Also makes a fun and zippy dip.
- In small bowl, combine dressing and cumin. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together black beans, corn and red bell pepper. Add dressing mixture and cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, toss one final time, taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Or, Try This
- For added crunch add 1/4 cup diced red onion.
- Toss in some diced avocado and serve on a bed of fresh spinach for a hearty salad.
- Toss with grated Monterey jack cheese and use as a quesadilla filling.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips.