Peach & Goat Cheese Salad
Salads, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Savor summer’s juicy goodness – this Peach & Goat Cheese Salad, packed with toasted hazelnuts and earthy arugula, will have you eagerly awaiting peach season year after year.
- In a medium bowl, toss arugula with dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide among 4 salad plates.
- Top each with peaches, onion, hazelnuts and goat cheese.
Or, Try This
- The easiest way to slice the goat cheese is with string.
- Delicious with fresh pears in the autumn.
- For entrée-size salads, double all of the ingredients.