Asian Cucumber Salad
Salads, Asian, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Cucumber salad gets a Thai-style sweet-salty-spicy-tart makeover with a dressing of soy sauce, fresh ginger, lime and our Asian Sesame Vinaigrette. It’s the perfect side for your favorite chicken or pork dish.
- Place sliced cucumbers in colander and toss with kosher salt. Allow cucumbers to sit in colander in the sink for 20 minutes, then rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together dressing, soy sauce, grated ginger and sesame seeds in large bowl.
- Add cucumbers, green onions and lime juice, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Or, Try This
- Best if served immediately.
- A tasty side that makes our Asian Grilled Chicken Wraps a satisfying meal.