Asian Chicken & Pineapple Stir-Fry
Main Dish, Asian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Asian cooking is all about getting the most flavor out of the simplest ingredients. This tasty stir-fry comes together in no time with pre-cut mixed vegetables, and a sweet and umami twist from our Ginger Vinaigrette with carrots and miso.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 2-3 minutes.Add vegetables and cook additional 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add reserved vinaigrette mixture and pineapple, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
Or, Try This
- There are many pre-cut vegetable options in the produce section.
- Create your own stir-fry combinations by choosing different vegetables and meats, and serving over rice or Asian noodles.
- Try garnishing with green onions, chopped cilantro and toasted cashews or peanuts.