Thai Chicken & Pineapple Stir-Fry
Main Dish, Asian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Thai cooking is all about getting the most flavor out of the simplest ingredients. This tasty stir-fry comes together in no time with pre-cut mixed vegetables, and a spicy kick from our Thai Chili Lime Vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, mix vinaigrette, soy sauce, pineapple juice and water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add vegetables and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add reserved vinaigrette mixture and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and pineapple, toss, and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
Or, Try This
- There are many pre-cut vegetable options in the produce section.
- Create your own stir-fry combinations by choosing different vegetables and meats, and serving over rice or Asian noodles.
- Try garnishing with green onions, chopped cilantro and toasted cashews or peanuts.