Salmon and Quinoa Bowl with Ginger Vinaigrette
Main Dish, Main Dish, Salads, Asian, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This Asian-inspired salmon and quinoa bowl with crunchy veggies – drizzled with our delightfully bright Ginger Vinaigrette – comes together in minutes as a delicious, nutrient-packed meal.
- Season salmon filet with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon and sear for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through, turning over once halfway through cooking.
- Place cooked quinoa into bowl.Arrange edamame, red cabbage, cucumber and red bell pepper over quinoa.
- Place salmon on top of quinoa and vegetables.Drizzle the vinaigrette over all ingredients.Garnish with peanuts.
Or, Try This
- This dish is very versatile and can be made a number of ways – it’s the dressing that makes it so delicious! Try it with chicken or shrimp, or go heavy on the edamame for a great vegetarian option.
- Precooked grains can be found by the rice in the grocery store. They are a great time saver. Brown rice also works nicely.