Lobster Mac & Cheese
Main Dish, American, Classic Comfort
Our creamy Mac & Cheese always delights – and when paired with tender lobster meat and garlicky breadcrumb topping, it sails to new heights.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic begins to turn light golden brown. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
- In a bowl, combine the mac & cheese with the lobster meat. Divide evenly into two ramekins.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb topping over the mac & cheese. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until mac & cheese is heated through and the breadcrumb topping is golden brown.
Or, Try This
- This recipe can be served as a main dish or side dish. If serving a crowd, multiply this recipe to yield as many servings as you would like. You can bake it in individual ramekins or also bake in a larger casserole dish.
- Cooked, picked lobster meat can be found at the seafood counter of your local grocery store. You can also have the seafood department at the store steam the lobster for you and you can pick the meat out at home.