Chicken & Artichoke Crostini
Crowd Pleasers, Sandwiches, Side Dish, American, Calorie Conscious
Guests stopping by? These flavorful crostini come together in a jiffy, with rotisserie chicken and spinach-artichoke dip layered over Multi-Grain Bread.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Thinly slice bread and lightly toast (about 10-12 slices).
- Once cooled, lightly spread Dijon mustard on toast and top with chicken. Cover with 1 tbsp. spinach and artichoke dip and sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cut slices in half to serve as an appetizer.
Or, Try This
- Enjoy 2 pieces with a side salad or cup of soup on a chilly evening.
- Or delight company with a tasty appetizer – just cut slices in half.