Tiramisu Mousse Dip
Crowd Pleasers, Mediterranean
This luscious, coffee-inspired dip combines the rich taste of tiramisu with the fluffiness of mousse. Whether it’s the centerpiece of your dessert table or the end to a special occasion dinner, this fun dip will be the highlight.
- In large bowl, use hand mixer to beat mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In separate bowl, combine heavy cream, chilled Panera Dark Roast and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cheese mixture.
- If serving as individual desserts, divide mixture among 4 glasses and top with grated chocolate. If serving as a dip, place mixture in medium bowl, top with grated chocolate, and serve with ladyfingers for dipping. Place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes before serving.
Or, Try This
- Plan on at least ½ hour in the refrigerator to chill brewed coffee.
- Biscotti and fruit would also make delicious dippers.