Spiced Autumn Squash Dessert Dip
Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
A novel way to enjoy our signature Autumn Squash Soup – because we just can’t get enough. Grab an apple slice and dip into this easy, fun and sweet dessert.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the Autumn Squash soup, cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Gently fold the two mixtures together until they are combined.
Or, Try This
- Straining the soup will ensure that the dip is really velvety and smooth.
- You can serve this with any assortment of dippers. Pretzels and apple slices were our favorite.