Mini Autumn Squash Pies
Crowd Pleasers, American, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Truly, these mini pies will be your new go-to dessert. Delectable, fun and easy to make, they feature our signature Autumn Squash Soup.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Unroll the pie crust dough on a cutting board or work surface. Using a 3-inch round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Press the dough rounds into a muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Autumn Squash Soup, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour into the pie crusts, filling each almost to the top of the crust (the crust will not come up to the top of the muffin pan so do not fill past the top of the crust).
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the filling is set. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Or, Try This
- Pie crust dough can be found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, typically in the dairy department. Follow instructions on the package before using; most need to be removed from the refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes before using.
- A dollop of cinnamon whipped cream is the perfect way to top off these mini pies. To make, take ½ cup heavy cream and whisk with a hand or stand mixer until soft peaks form. Add ¼ tsp ground cinnamon and 1 tsp powdered sugar and beat cream until it forms stiff peaks. (You can add more or less sugar depending on how sweet you like your whipped cream.)