Hazelnut Coffee No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
Crowd Pleasers, American, Vegetarian, Sodium Conscious
Our Hazelnut Crème coffee brings delicious Panera flavor to these easy, chocolate mini cheesecake desserts. Bonus - no oven needed, so perfect for summer gatherings.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs, butter and sugar. Divide mixture evenly into each of the 12 cups of a mini muffin pan. Press mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Set aside.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, whip heavy cream into stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the brewed coffee, cream cheese, condensed milk and melted chocolate until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Evenly divide the mixture among the 12 mini muffin cups. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for an hour or until firm and set.
- Remove from freezer right before serving. Run a small knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and carefully lift cheesecake bites out of the pan. Garnish with chocolate-covered espresso or coffee beans and serve frozen.
Or, Try This
- For best results when making whipped cream, make sure bowl and whisk or beaters are very cold. Chill in freezer for 10-15 minutes before whipping cream.