Cherry Balsamic Chicken Crostini
Crowd Pleasers, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Deceptively simple and flavorful, these crostini start with rotisserie chicken and crisp diced apple, tossed with cherry preserves and our Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. They're an impressive appetizer or easy dinner with a side salad.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Thinly slice bread diagonally and lightly toast.
- Mix shredded chicken with apple, dressing, and preserves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 leaves of spinach on each slice of toast, top with spoonful of chicken mixture, and sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Or, Try This
- If you can't find our Artisan French Baguette in your grocery store's in-store bakery, swing by a Panera bakery-cafe for a freshly baked, hand-shaped and scored French Baguette.