Autumn Squash & White Chocolate Mousse
Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort, Vegetarian
Our Autumn Squash Soup proves its versatility once again when combined with whipping cream, cream cheese, white chocolate and spices to create this delectable mousse.
- In a bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add white chocolate, soup, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, and beat until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Portion mousse into 4 serving cups or bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
Or, Try This
- Sprinkle crushed gingerbread cookies on top for a special burst of flavor and crunch
- For party-worthy presentation, finish with a sprig of mint and dollop of cinnamon-spiced whipped cream