Autumn Squash Bread Pudding
Crowd Pleasers, Crowd Pleasers, Classic Comfort, Vegetarian
We know you can’t get enough Autumn Squash soup, so now you can bookend your chilly-weather meal with a bowl upfront and a bowl of this unforgettable dessert to finish.
- Arrange bread cubes on a sheet pan and place into oven while it preheats to 350°F, 5 to 10 minutes to allow them to dry out slightly.
- In a bowl, combine all bread pudding ingredients except bread and mix well. Gently stir in bread cubes. Divide the mixture into 4 individual ramekins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Or, Try This
- Bread Pudding is best when served warm, topped with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce.
- This recipe is easy to multiply for a large gathering.