Crowd Pleasers, Italian, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Whether you’re hosting a party or need a weekday pick-me-up, coffee poured over ice cream is an Italian lesson in simple deliciousness that allows for plenty of creativity.
- Brew coffee in your coffee maker using ¼ cup ground coffee and 16 oz. of water.
- Scoop ½ cup of ice cream into each of 4 small coffee mugs. (Chilled glass mugs work best). Pour hot coffee over ice cream.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips or shaved chocolate.
Or, Try This
- Get creative with different flavor combinations of ice cream, coffee and toppings to make your own Affogato creation.
- Another of our favorite combinations is Panera® Salted Caramel Coffee with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce drizzled on the top with a pinch of coarse sea salt.