Panera Bread began with a simple commitment: to bake fresh bread each day in our bakery-cafes. That single, powerful commitment set the stage for a series of conscious, challenging decisions that have essentially made Panera what it is today. And, we believe artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors and colors from artificial sources shouldn’t be in our food. Any of our food.
In 2015, Panera committed to remove the artificial additives on our ‘No No List’ from the food in our U.S. bakery-cafes by the end of 2016. Now, we are taking another step in our journey toward better food– food as it should be – by extending this 2016 Clean commitment to our Panera at Home line of products sold at grocery. By the end of the year, our entire portfolio of refrigerated Soups, Mac & Cheese, Pastas and Salad Dressings, in addition to our Artisan Frozen Bread, Sliced Sandwich Bread and Coffee will be clean, meaning free of all artificial additives on our ‘No No List’
Our Sliced Bread and Artisan Frozen Bread lines are already clean on shelf now, as are many of our salad dressings, soups, pastas and coffee items. So, we thought we would share our favorite recipes this season, which feature clean, craveable Panera at Home products:
- Greek Panzanella Salad made with our Artisan Frozen French Baguette and Greek Dressing
- Very Berry Avocado Salad made with our Poppyseed Dressing
- Fiesta Pasta made with our Turkey Chili
- Autumn Squash & Chicken Casserole made with our Autumn Squash Soup
- Asian Grilled Chicken Wraps made with our Asian Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing